Sunday, January 3, 2016

Looking back to late 2012: It all makes sense

I'm just really in awe of what God is doing. I'm not sure why I would be. Every single time, all (count them) three times, I lost my job it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
The very first time I ended up working at my babies daycare for way less money but also the privilege of being with him daily. I also went back to school and got my Master's degree. Then the second time, I rediscovered poetry and shortly after fell in love with spoken word. The third time, the charm, has been the longest I have ever been without a job since I entered the work force. It has been the hardest set of ordeals and trials I've had to face ever. However, it has in return allowed me to stay home with my son again. It has reaped the greatest level of faith I've ever had. I have been tried financially, mentally, spiritually and physically. I'm stronger then I've ever been spiritually. When all is said and done it will eventually be the biggest payoff financially.
In hindsight, I know how true this quote is by Paul Dean, "God is standing at the end of your process." I beg you not to give up! No matter what! So what you can't see the plan, what you see is still.not the end...It's the process. Hold on my friends. Lean against the rope, catch your breath and get ready to fight til God brings you a chair and says take out your mouthpiece. He's rooting for you, He's cheering for you, He will fight your battle for you but you have to fight til all your fight is gone. God has a plan. Trust God, honor Him above all things and say...
"IT'S ALREADY DONE" 1/3/2015

God's love & peace to you ~Beautiful Thought

No comments:

Post a Comment